» Tenth Triennial Conference on the History of Women Religious (June 26-29, 2016, Santa Clara University)
Tenth Triennial Conference on the History of Women Religious (June 26-29, 2016, Santa Clara University)
Welcome! The Tenth Triennial Conference on the History of Women Religious, “Whither Women Religious: Analysing the Past, Studying the Present, Imagining the Future” will be held from June 26-29, 2016, at Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, California.
- Registration (includes all meals and breaks, except for the conference banquet): $125
- Optional fee for the conference banquet: $30
- Housing will be available in private and shared double rooms, in both dorm-style and suite-style buildings. (In suite-style housing, two rooms share a bathroom.) ADA-accessible rooms are available on request. Prices for 2016 have not yet been made available; the prices listed here are for 2015 and there will be a small increase. Exact costs will be available by the time registration opens in February.
- Shared double dorm-style room: $35/person/night
- Single dorm-style room: $53/person/night
- Shared double suite-style room: $53/person/night
- Single suite-style room: $76/person/night
- In addition, if you intend to park on campus, a fee of $7/day will apply for a permit.
- For a list of area airports and public transit information, please see the Santa Clara University website.
- In particular, note that a free shuttle bus runs between San Jose airport (SJC) and the Santa Clara Transit Center, directly across El Camino from the university.
- For driving directions and parking information please see the Santa Clara University Campus Map.
Campus & Tourism
The Santa Clara University campus is both beautiful and historic. You can look at a “virtual tour” online; note especially the Mission, Mission Gardens, and the de Saisset Museum. A group tour of the Mission will be available during the conference (time TBD.)
Просмотров: 449 |
Добавлять комментарии могут только зарегистрированные пользователи.